- Ballotins, also known as ballo boxes, are food safe chocolate boxes made of paperboard. They are a classic, elegant and eco-friendly way of presenting your chocolates, truffles, pralines or any other confectionery.
- Coated with a gloss finish, except for the kraft ballotins which are mat, as well as the metallic gold and silver ballotins which are coated with a metallic finish.
- One-piece boxes with a fold-and-tuck design. The box's lid is integrated to the rest of the box and is closed by tucking in its flap.
- Delivered to you folded flat which has the benefit of saving storage space. Our customers also appreciate how intuitive and quick these boxes are to assemble. To set them up, simply unfold the box and push in the four flaps forming the bottom.
- Slightly tapered shape, except for the 4 chocolate ballotin which is perfectly straight.
- USDA and FDA compliant for direct food contact, except for kraft ballotins.
8 available sizes:
- 2 smaller sized boxes capable of accommodating respectively 2 and 4 chocolates.
- 3 boxes (1/4 lb, 1/2 lb, 1 lb) capable of accommodating 1 layer of chocolates.
- 3 boxes (1/4 lb, 1/2 lb, 1 lb) capable of accommodating 2 layers of chocolates.
- The following candy accessories may also be of interest:
- Candy trays: Candy trays add a decorative touch to your boxes and a more formal arrangement of your candy as well as a more supported interior. Trays can also be used one on top of each other to form two layers of chocolates. We carry matching trays for all our ballotins except for the 2 chocolate ballotin and the 4 chocolate ballotin.
- Candy pads: Candy pads are another way of forming two layers of chocolates. They can also be used to separate the chocolates from the box's bottom and top surfaces. We carry matching pads for all our ballotins except for the 2 chocolate ballotin and the 4 chocolate ballotin.
- Candy foil sheets and candy cups