Compostable Cellophane Bags
- Compostable cellophane bags made of Natureflex-branded biofilm derived from wood pulp from sustainable plantations.
- North-American (ASTM D6400) and European (EN13432) compliant compostable packaging.
- Choice of either flat or gusseted bags: Gusseted bags have pleated side gussets which allow them to stand upright. Gusseted bags can also accommodate bulky-shaped products such as thick candles or bath bombs while avoiding any bulging of the bag.
- Thickness: 1.2 milliinches(mil)
- Crystal clear
- Recyclable and USDA and FDA approved for direct food contact
- Excellent barrier properties against oxygen, humidity, odors and ambient aromas, oil and grease. Furthermore, they are refrigerable and freezable.
- Custom sizes and thicknesses available. We invite you to contact us with your desired dimensions.