Hard Bottom Cellophane Bags
- As their name implies, these bags have a flat bottom in which is embedded a reinforcing rectangular piece made of white cardboard. The flat bottom allows the bags to stand up on your shelf. Whether they are fully or partially filled, these bags will stand up no problem regardless of the density, volume or shape of your product. As for the cardboard piece, it adds a decorative contrast under your product as well as an elegant robustness to your packaging.
- Made of crystal clear 1.2 milliinches(mil)-thick polypropylene
- USDA and FDA food approved
- Custom sizes and thicknesses available. We invite you to contact us with your desired dimensions.
Cellophane bags are an economical alternative to transparent boxes and are appreciated by retailers since they take up less shelf space and storage space than boxes. Simply fill the bags with your product and close the open end off by either tying a ribbon around them, sticking a label on them or heat-sealing across them.
Versatile, recyclable, USDA and FDA food safe packaging for direct food contact. The bags' simplicity makes them well suited for a variety of applications including food packaging. Indeed our hard bottom cello bags have excellent oxygen, moisture, aroma, oil and grease barrier properties and are refrigerable and freezable.
* Polypropylene is often abbreviated as PP. It is also often referred to as polypro, or simply as poly.