Self-Adhesive Lip N' Tape Flat Cellophane Bags
- These bags are often referred to as Lip N' Fold bags or Peel N' Seal bags. Indeed, just as bank ATM envelopes are closed, these self-sealing bags are closed by peeling off the indicated strip to reveal the flap's underlying adhesive lip. The flap is then folded over the opening, and voilà, your bag is now closed...No heat-sealing, ribbons or labels required to close the bag.
- High quality reclosable adhesive closure allows for the bags to be reused multiple times.
- Bags are made of crystal clear 1.2 milliinches(mil)-thick polypropylene.
- USDA and FDA food approved.
- Archival safe.
- Custom sizes and thicknesses available. We invite you to contact us with your desired dimensions.
Flat cellophane bags are an economical alternative to transparent boxes and are appreciated by retailers since they take up less shelf space and storage space than boxes. Their flat shape makes them a good choice for for non-bulky products. Simply fill the bag with your product and close the open end off by peeling off the indicated release strip and folding over the exposed underlying adhesive lip. You can then stick a label on the package should you wish to showcase your company logo or product information. Note that these bags are resealable, multi-use bags. Indeed their high quality adhesive closure provides a strong airtight seal even after being opened and reclosed multiple times.
Versatile, recyclable, reusable, USDA and FDA food safe packaging for direct food contact. The bags' simplicity makes them well suited for a variety of applications including food packaging. Indeed our flat cello bags have excellent oxygen, moisture, aroma, oil and grease barrier properties and are refrigerable and freezable.
These bags are archival safe and are commonly used for archiving pictures, letters and certificates as well as for storing and packaging clothing. Indeed our cellophane bags are acid-free and lignin-free which allows them to preserve precious documents and apparel intact and free of color changes as well as to protect them from atmospheric pollution.
* Polypropylene is often abbreviated as PP. It is also often referred to as polypro, or simply as poly.