Gusset Cellophane Bags
- As their name implies these bags have pleated side gussets and a rectangular flat bottom which allow them to stand up on shelves. Whether they are fully or partially filled, these bags will stand up no problem regardless of the density, volume or shape of your product. Actually their structure allows them to accommodate bulky products such as thick candles or bath bombs while avoiding any bulging of the bag. Furthermore these bags have an opening that opens wide, allowing for a particularly easy and clean scooping of granular and powdery products into the bag.
- Made of either 1.0 or 1.5 milliinches(mil)-thick crystal clear polypropylene. The thickness can be selected in the above dropdown. A 1.5 mil thickness is occasionally recommended for heavier product loads.
- USDA and FDA food approved
- Custom sizes and thicknesses available. We invite you to contact us with your desired dimensions.
Cellophane bags are an economical alternative to transparent boxes and are appreciated by retailers since they take up less shelf space and storage space than boxes. Simply fill the bags with your product and close the open end off by either tying a ribbon around them, sticking a label on them or heat-sealing across them.
Versatile, recyclable, USDA and FDA food safe packaging for direct food contact. The bags' simplicity makes them well suited for a variety of applications including food packaging. Indeed our gusseted cello bags have excellent oxygen, moisture, aroma, oil and grease barrier properties and are refrigerable and freezable.
* Polypropylene is often abbreviated as PP. It is also often referred to as polypro, or simply as poly.